The AMC 8 is a 25-question, 40-minute, multiple-choice math competition for all students in grade 8 or below. It is taken by nearly 100,000 students worldwide each year and is widely regarded as a challenging national (and international) benchmark for mathematical excellence.
With two problem review sessions, Prof. Loh will go through all of the 2020 AMC 8 problems and show you how he would solve them freshly from scratch. (Yes, you are not reading this wrong. Prof. Loh will go on this live session without looking at the problems beforehand!)
Whether you have participated in the 2020 AMC 8 or not, you will find the sessions worth your time. We hope that through Prof. Loh's inspiring and creative way of teaching, you will look beyond competitions and discover an amazing and magical world of mathematics.
Bonus coupon: once you enroll in the session, you will get an $11.11-off coupon code for any Daily Challenge product.
The course is accessible for 30 days after purchase.
Time: Tue Nov 17, 8:00 – 9:00pm EST
Prof. Loh will review the first 18 problems from the 2020 AMC 8 contest on the spot.
Time: Thur Nov 19, 8:00 – 9:00pm EST
Prof. Loh will first review the last 7 problems, again, on the spot, then move onto a Q&A session where students and parents can ask (literally) ANY questions that they might have.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004
- Instagram @poshenloh
- Facebook @poshenloh
- WeChat 罗博深数学
- Weibo @罗博深
- Personal Web https://www.poshenloh.com/