PhiMC (Phi Math Contest) is a 25-question online math contest. It will be available on Mar 5 and will end on Mar 7. The questions are written answers and no multiple choice.
In this special livestream, Prof. Loh will select some of the problems from the contest and show his way of solving them on the spot. This special livestream starts at 6 pm on Sunday, Mar 7, 2021 (CDT).
For more information and to register, please go to https://sites.google.com/view/phimc?pli=1&authuser=1
Simply click the "Enroll for Free" button above and follow the instructions to sign up for the livestream.
To comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements, you will need to create an account on our website in order to watch this livestream. The account creation process involves a step of paying 33 cents for age verification.
Note: you will need to come back to this page to enroll in the course after creating an account.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004
- Instagram @poshenloh
- Facebook @poshenloh
- WeChat 罗博深数学
- Weibo @罗博深
- Personal Web https://www.poshenloh.com/