Algebra is so commonly occurring in middle school math competitions that our course series splits it into two modules: Algebra Basics (Module 1) and Algebra Tools (Module 4).
Module 1 efficiently provides a solid foundation in algebra needed to start learning all of the branches of math in our systematic course series. Workout 1A features math questions around Module 1. It consists of 8 daily workouts and 2 weekly exams, which can be finished in 2 weeks.
If you've finished Module 1 but didn't start with Module 4 yet, we highly recommend you take Workout 1A and 1B in our workout course series.
Parents and students have been asking for it, and we listened. Prof. Loh has been hosting free math livestreams for students worldwide since the beginning of this pandemic to collect math questions that students find difficult and cannot be answered in school.
The workout series of courses consists of students’ most curious math problems, explanations, as well as abundant opportunities to practice. The questions all come from Prof. Loh's online and offline math talks, connected to the knowledge points of each Daily Challenge Module.
Want to practice the skills you learn in each module? Come and challenge yourself in the Workout Series courses!
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004
- Instagram @poshenloh
- Facebook @poshenloh
- WeChat 罗博深数学
- Personal Web https://www.poshenloh.com/