With this year's AMC 8 less than 2 weeks away, this set of practice problems created by Prof. Loh himself is a perfect opportunity for you to check your preparation!
The problems are similar in difficulty and style to the official AMC 8 exams but with a flare of Po-Shen Loh style. You'll have to put on your thinking caps and laugh out loud with these funny problems!
This course includes the following service for 30 days after your enrollment.
- An online timed exam,
- 25 creative (and challenging) questions and detailed solutions,
- Comprehensive summary report and learning advice,
- Unlimited practice opportunities,
- Student discussion forum,
You can also share the news about this mock test to get it for free!
Po-Shen Loh is not on any of the Mathematical Association of America's AMC problem committees and has no knowledge of the actual problems that will appear on the AMC or AIME exams. He designed this mock test by carefully analyzing past AMC 8 exams, and using his experience coaching students to create original (new) problems.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004