Get ready for the upcoming 2022 AMC 8 math competition with this mock test!
As always, to help you prepare, Prof. Loh created this set of interesting math problems in the same difficulty level and format as the actual AMC 8 by analyzing the problems from the prior year's competition.
During the test, if you find some problems unfamiliar. No worries! It's because Prof. Loh always loves to invent creative new math problems, even with old knowledge. If you’d like to see how some of the problems are solved, you can join the live 2022 AMC 8 Prep Session hosted by Prof. Loh and our amazing teaching assistants this Fri, Jan. 14, 2022, 6 PM EST.
This Mock Test course includes the following services for 90 days after your enrollment.
- An online timed exam
- 25 creative (and challenging) questions and detailed solutions
- A comprehensive summary report and learning advice
- Unlimited practice opportunities within 90 days
- Student discussion forum.poshenloh.com
Po-Shen Loh is not on any of the Mathematical Association of America's AMC problem committees and has no knowledge of the actual problems that will appear on the AMC or AIME exams. He designed this mock test by carefully analyzing past AMC 8 exams, and using his experience coaching students to create original (new) problems.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004