Are you ready for the 2022 CEMC Gauss math competition coming up in May? Use this mock test for a self-evaluation!
Prof. Loh created this set of interesting math problems in the same difficulty level and format as the actual CEMC Gauss Contest by analyzing the problems from the prior year's competition.
During the test, if you find some problems unfamiliar. No worries! It's because Prof. Loh always loves to invent creative new math problems, even with old knowledge. If you’d like to see how some of the problems are solved, you can join the llive 2022 CEMC Gauss Prep Session hosted by Prof. Loh and our amazing teaching assistants this Sat, Mar 12, 2022, 8 PM EST.
This Mock Test course includes the following services for 120 days after your enrollment.
- An online timed exam
- 25 creative (and challenging) questions and detailed solutions
- A comprehensive summary report and learning advice
- Unlimited practice opportunities within 120 days
- Student discussion forum.poshenloh.com
Po-Shen Loh is not on any of The Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing (CEMC) problem committees and has no knowledge of the actual problems that will appear on the CEMC contests. He designed this mock test by carefully analyzing past CEMC Gauss exams, and using his experience coaching students to create original (new) problems.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004