The workout series of courses consists of students’ most curious math problems, explanations, as well as abundant opportunities to practice.
Workout 2A features math questions around Module 2. It consists of 8 daily workouts and 2 weekly exams, which can be finished in 2 weeks. The questions all come from Prof. Loh's online and offline math talks, connected to the knowledge points in Module 2.
Want to practice the skills you learn in Module 2? Come and challenge yourself in the Workout 2A!
To take this course, students should have successfully completed the course Module 2: Geometry.
If you've finished Module 2 and would like to tackle more interesting questions around Geometry, we highly recommend you take Workout 2A in our workout course series.
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004
- Instagram @poshenloh
- Facebook @poshenloh
- WeChat 罗博深数学
- Personal Web https://www.poshenloh.com/