2020/09/06 Sunday 6:00 PM EST
The Cowconuts Math Club is a student-run club that aims to spread the joy of mathematics throughout the local community and encourage students to pursue careers in STEM. It was first formed in 2017 when Mason Fang invited Derek Guo, Jennifer Zhang, John Wang, and Eric Zhang to form a small study group. Since then, the club has grown into a large community of talented students all working to improve their competitionand extend their knowledge of topics in mathematics.
In this special livestream, Prof. Loh will select some of the problems from the third annual Cowconuts Shengmeng Math competition and show his way of solving them on the spot.
To comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements, you will need to create an account on our website in order to watch this livestream. The account creation process involves a step of paying 33 cents for age verification.
Simply click the "Enroll for Free" button above and follow the instructions to sign up for the livestream.
*To stay updated with math, education news and Prof. Loh's activities, subscribe to our newsletter!
- Founder of NOVID, first anonymous contact tracing app against COVID-19 in the USA (2020-present)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Professor of Mathematics (2010-present)
- National Coach of USA International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) team (2014-present)
- Princeton University, Ph.D., Mathematics, 2010
- Cambridge University, Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics with Distinction, 2005
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science with Honor, Mathematics, 2004
- Instagram @poshenloh
- Facebook @poshenloh
- WeChat 罗博深数学
- Weibo @罗博深
- Personal Web https://www.poshenloh.com/